Home About Me Freebies Image Map

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Secret Admirer Clue #3

I am linking up again with Amanda from the Primary Gal to bring you "Blogs That We Admire." I contacted Amanda, told her who the blogger I admire was, and what product I wanted to review. Amanda then contact the blogger to get a copy of the game for me to use...without knowing that it's me! How cool is that?

The best part is that this blogger has created a sample of the product that I chose...so you can try it out in your own classroom. I'm sure your students will love it as much as mine.

Here is the clue for today.

Remember If you can guess the blogger I admire most, you can choose a product from my store which costs $3 or less.  You can only guess once a day.  Your guess must be made in the comments below the clue.  On Saturday, when the blogger is revealed, if you correctly guessed the Blogger that I admire, you can choose a free product.  EVERY person with the correct answer wins!!

To check out yesterday's clues click HERE

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment