Home About Me Freebies Image Map

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Grade 1 and 2 Bundle!!! Full Of Amazing Products From Some of My Fave's

I can't figure out where the summer has gone! It's just flown by. I went into school once this week. Looked around my classroom, took some before pictures, and went home. I keep telling myself I have lots of time to get ready...but really, I have about a week. We go back after labour day weekend. This year I am going to have two little helpers, "helping" me out next week. So, we will see how that goes!

I don't think I have been this excited in a while! I have teamed up with Educents to offer you some amazing instant downloads. This bundle is loaded with great literacy, math, and science activities that stretch throughout the year!





Honestly look at these products! They look amazing! 

I have two products included in this bundle! The First is my Monster Math Centres! If you haven't figured out yet, I have a slight teacher obsession with Monsters! I always do a monster unit in October! It is sooooo much fun, and the kids have a blast! There are so many great monster books and monster art activities out there! However, my favourite part of my Monster Unit are the Math Centres! My students love them!!!! 


While completing these six math centres, your students will have a monster of a time. Each centre focuses on a different strand or skill.

Monster Patterns: Students extend and create monster patterns, even a super long growing pattern.



Monster Parts: Students demonstrate the concept of one-to-one correspondence between numbers and objects by counting monster families, monster parts, and feeding a hungry monster.

GeoMonsters: Students identify common 2D shapes that make up a GeoMonster and create and describe their own Geo Monster.

Monster Sums: Students compose number up to twenty using monster parts (i.e. these 3 monsters have 12 arms altogether).

Monster Measurement: This centre includes two options.
1. Students measure the size of a variety of monsters using centicubes or other nonstandard units.
2. Students use a monster (nonstandard unit) to measure a variety of items around the classroom.



Monster Sorts: Students sort a variety of monsters and explain their sorting rule.

Also included in this set are:
  • tracking sheets
  • centre signs
  • group member labels
  • parent communication page
  • an additional monster game
Please note: both American and Canadian spellings are included in this set!

The other product included in this bundle is my Animal Themed Problem Solving Strategies set! 


This is my all time FAVOURITE product in my store. This product took a lot of time and energy. Especially brainstorming the different animals. I started using Deanna Jump's Guided Reading Kit in my classroom, my students just loved the animal. It made it so much easier for them to remember the different strategies. So I decided to make my own version for Problem solving strategies. I chose animals that were different then Deanna's so that my students wouldn't get confused.  I don't know what else to say, other then I love it!




I also created posters to help my students when they are stuck. I originally intended for them to use them during problem solving. But, they could be used for any subject area!


For a limited time you can get these products as part of the bundle from Educents for $24.99! That's about 78% off! 24 products for literacy, math, and science - resources that will stretch you long into your year. Over 1200 pages of materials ready for you to use - there is sure to be tons you will love!

Do the math...24 products at $24.99! That's not even $1.05 a product. You can't beat that!



You can also take a peek at some of the other products included in the bundle at any of the links below!


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment