Home About Me Freebies Image Map

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

February Pick 3 Linky


I'm back again this month and linking up with PAWSitively Teaching and Inspired Owl's Corner to bring you "Pick 3". I love this linky, it totally helps with my month's planning. This month it was so hard to pick my top three! 

 This month I am hosting "The Great Canadian Valentine Swap". I'm so excited over 60 schools are involved and approximately 1400 students. My class made our Valentine's to send off to our "friends" from across Canada. These are the Valentine's that my class made. 


 These were so easy to make, it also a great patterning activity. 

  I really love this next pin. These monochromatic hearts will be perfect for teaching about shades and tints!

My last pin is one of my favourite activities to do around Valentine's Day. Heart animals!!!! So much fun.

Make sure you stop by and check out all the other February posts!!!!



post signature

5 comments :

  1. Sharing valentines with kiddos in Canada? How cool is that!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your Valentine exchange is going well! Thanks for sharing & linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those monochromatic hearts! Just repinned:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heart animals were a HUGE hit with my first graders!

    Heather
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete