Home About Me Freebies Image Map

Saturday, January 3, 2015

January Pick 3 Linky

 I'm linking up with PAWStively Teaching and Insired Owl's Corner to bring you Pick 3: This Month's Top Pinterest Picks. 

What I love about this linky is how easy it is! I'm already busy on Pinterest planning for the month of January, so why not share some of the items that I pinned! If you want to take a look at my Pinterest boards click HERE.

When we head back on Monday, I'm going to start of with Snowmen as our theme in Language. There are so many great books about Snowmen.

One of my favourite snowmen books is "Snowmen at Night" by Caralyn Buehner. 

I did this art activity with my Firsties last night, and it turned out amazing. So I will definitely do it again this year.


Another great snowman book is "Snowzilla" by Janet Lawler. It is a perfect way to teach perspective.



This is such a cute idea.! This is my lesson for Monday morning! What a brilliant activity! Students create their own snowman and then describe him/her. It will make a great bulletin board display!


Check out my Snowman board for more great Snowman activities and ideas.




post signature

9 comments :

  1. I love, love, love Snowmen at Night! Her books have hidden pictures which are so fun to find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven’t heard of the book Snowzilla! I am looking forward to checking it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Snowmen at night, and the kids absolutely were crazy for it! I've never heard of Snowzilla- that is so cute too! Thank you so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing such great ideas! I love your snowman board...just repinned almost everything on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you teach perspective! And I can't get enough snowman stuff. Love it all!
    Palma (from KFUNdamentals)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of great snowmen activities! I love that book too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you give directions on your Snowmen at Night art project? I love it!!

    ReplyDelete