Home About Me Freebies Image Map

Sunday, January 4, 2015

The Power of Positivity

 Check this out! 3 Days! 3 Posts! I am on a roll! My New Year's Resolution is to post at least once a week. I think that Gina's new Linky will help with this for sure!
This idea is brilliant! We always talk about being Positive not Negative. Well this Linky is all about the posivitive things that happen in our lives each week! How easy is that?

So, here is my week. At first I had a hard time thinking of things that I did this week. I blame it on holiday brain!

 Monday: Three of my good friends and got together to do some Social Art. I had never been before, so I was super nervous. If you take a look at my blog you might think I'm kind of artsy. Well the truth is that I'm not at all. 

This is how it works. We met up at Milestones with about 30 other complete strangers, and this lovely lady took us step by step in making this amazing painting! I was super happy with how my painting turned out. Social art seems to be a new fad! But, it's soo much fun. You should definitely check it out!

  Tuesday: I worked on a puzzle with Anna. Anna is my eight year old daughter. She is growing up so fast. I really enjoyed working on something with her! She was so excited to solve the 150 piece puzzle!

  Wednesday: We are not big partiers in my household. But, we put on a wicked Dance Party, every New Year's Eve. We set the timer on the Microwave, and turn the tunes up! The girls even made their own playlist! When, the timer goes off we count down from 10. The best part is the girls are still in bed by 9:00! I don't think they quite understand that New Years is actually at midnight. PLEASE!!!! DON'T TELL THEM!!!!!

  Thursday: We had dinner with my teaching partner's family. Her daughter is sooooooo cute, and my girls love playing with her. It is so sweet watching them be the big kids!

  Friday: We got together with old friends, and I mean "old" friends. Adam and his friend have been friends since grade 3!!!! And let me tell you Adam is no longer a young guy! (He had a big birthday last year!) Although they don't live too far away, we don't get to see them very often. So it was nice to catch up!

I hope you link up with Gina from Miss Peluso's Kindergarten every Sunday! It should be a great time!

Thanks for stopping by!
post signature

2 comments :

  1. I LOVE this post, Emily! I was sitting here laughing at the New Year's Eve idea- that is pure brilliance! Thanks so much for linking up with me, I hope you had a great time writing this post! :)

    Gina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks Gina! The only problem is that we've had to have a New Year's Party every night since New Years. They love it so much!

      ~Emily

      Delete