Home About Me Freebies Image Map

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my Canadian Friends! 
We actually celebrated last night, since my parents are heading out on a trip today. We had an amazing dinner cooked by my amazing mother. Turkey, stuffing, brussel sprouts cooked in maple syrup, rolls, sweet potato casserole, mashed potatoes, and beet coleslaw. Oh and I can't forget the cranberries!! my favourite! 

It was so yummy. Thanksgiving can't be Thanksgiving without our traditional turkey hats.

 Anna and her Aunt Kitty (Caileigh) enjoying their meals.

 My cute Turkey!

Aunt Kitty and Lizzy entertaining us after our meal.


I have gotten together with some of my favourite Canadian bloggy buddies to bring you a one day only sale, to show you how thankful we are for you! 


Use the links below to check out all the amazing sellers participating in this sale.



Happy Thanksgiving!!


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment