Home About Me Freebies Image Map

Monday, June 9, 2014

Monday Meet Up with TTT


 I'm linking up again with The Teaching Tribune for their Monday Meet Up!

This weeks is all about me!
 I TEACH: I teach first grade, or as we like to say grade one, in Ontario, Canada. I love first grade for nine months of the year! September in grade one is so hard! Harder than any other grade that I've taught. 

I HAVE: an amazing family, even if the little one is hiding. She was watching out for alligators.




I have two beautiful little girls. They are finishing off Grade 2 and Senior Kindergarten. They just competed in their first tennis tournament and won Silver and Gold. 

 I have been married to my husband for 10 years! It's hard to believe it has been that long. He thinks he's funny!


 He's really Not! I am way funnier.


 However in all seriousness we make a great team.

I watch: I don't watch much. I used to be an avid TV watcher, especially CSI and reality shows. But, kids shows have taken over my life. Most nights I am too tired to get up and find the remote so I can change the channel. Unless it's Caillou, then you should see me move. I can't stand Caillou. 

If I'm going to watch something it's likely to be an action movie. I love car chases, fight scenes and all out craziness.

I LISTEN: I listen to top forty in the car. But mostly I listen to my children singing "Let it Go!" over and over and over again.

I READ: I read everything. I read every chance I get. I have a few favourite authors that I will read again and again, while I'm waiting  to find the next great read.

Kelley Armstrong, and Illona Andrews are by far my favourite authors.

Have you watched Bitten yet? The show is based on Kelley's books! I was so excited when they decided to make the books into a TV Show, especially since I live in the real BEAR VALLEY! It was amazing watching our little Canadian town turn into a little American town. The Bear Valley Diner is really a costume shop. The Sentinel is now a music school!

 I DO: I used to do a lot of running, now I just do a lot of running around. Taking the girls from violin practice, to tennis, to soccer. It feels like I never stop!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today! 


post signature

3 comments :

  1. I love the picture of your family with your daughter hiding her face!!! It is so hard for me to get a photo with all four of us in it! I have photos of the girls and I or my husband and the girls, but very few of all of us together! Thanks for sharing!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for commenting, it was our first trip to Myrtle Beach and she was terrified that there were alligators behind us. However, it was honestly the best picture that I could find of us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't you and your hubby adorable! You look like a fun couple! And your girls...so cute! I can definitely relate to the "Let it Go" singing! My 3 year old daughter is constantly singing this! It was fun reading this! I'd love for you to read mine!
    Mrs. Olson’s Lucky Little Learners

    ReplyDelete